Are you worried about a low credit score, but need some help? Well, สินเชื่อบุคคล ซิตี้ might be the right choice for you, it states Citi Personal Loan in the Thai language. Different companies have different policies regarding personal loans, but some may be secured while others may not be. The secured loan providers ask for collateral in exchange for providing the loan, while the others do not.
What is a credit score?
Whenever you take a loan from a bank or borrow some money from a lender, there are certain risk factors that they have to encounter, if the risk factors are few it means you have a good credit score, and if there are many risk factors you may have a low credit score.
- At a global scale, very good credit score lies between 700 and 850, good credit score lies between 680 and 699 while a low credit score lies between 500 and 579.
- Companies may charge high rates of interests on people with low credit scores.
How to Get a Loan?
- Before getting a loan, your loan needs to be approved by the company, and for that, you have to submit all the required documents, the period of the loan and the rate of interest that you are willing to pay.
- Many companies provide loans to the people with low credit scores to improve their well-being in the world and to help them grow, but certain criteria need to be met before that, as the monthly salary of a certain amount of period of the loan is at least two years.
- The interest rates may vary from 16% to 28% per annum, that is why it is important to know them beforehand.
Everyone deserves a second chance and so does people with low credit scores, but if the banks and moneylenders start charging them high-interest rates, it will result in their downfall.